Get the default administrator password for your router. (D-Link / dap-1360)
A router's administrator name and password are important to logging in to your router to configure it. When a router is brand new, the password is set to a default value so that you can log in. Changing this default password should be the first thing that you do when setting up a new router.
The default user name for your router is:
- <Blank User Name>
The default password for your router is:
- <Blank Password>
- ''randomly generated''
Fix a problem on your router
- Bad Administrator Password
- Remote Administration is on
- Ports are open
- Router is Pingable from the Internet
- Local DNS Server
- Unknown DNS Server
- DNS Server Resolves Non-existent Domains
- Rogue DNS Servers
- Actual DNS Servers
- No Wifi security is being used
- WEP Wifi security is being used
- WPA Wifi security is being used
- WPS is turned on
- Wifi security could not be determined
- Tested Vulnerability Failure
- Lookup Vulnerability Failure
Learn how to use your router
- How to log in to your router
- How to reset a router to factory defaults
- How to load new firmware onto your router
- Get the default administrator password for your router.
- How to find the IP Address of your router
- Find firmware to install on your router
- Find user guides for your router
- If you are still having difficulties, maybe we can help.