If you are still having difficulties, maybe we can help. (D-Link / DWR-116)
Unfortunately, configuring home routers is not always easy. There's a lot of jargon, and the router vendors expect you to know an awful lot. To make things worse, the interfaces that they provide are usually not easy to use.
If RouterCheck has found a dangerous problem with your router and you don't know how to fix it, perhaps we can help. Send us a note explaining what's happening, and we'll try to help you solve it. We can't guarantee anything other than our best effort, but we'll try. You can reach us at email@example.com.
Fix a problem on your router
- Bad Administrator Password
- Remote Administration is on
- Ports are open
- Router is Pingable from the Internet
- Local DNS Server
- Unknown DNS Server
- DNS Server Resolves Non-existent Domains
- Rogue DNS Servers
- Actual DNS Servers
- No Wifi security is being used
- WEP Wifi security is being used
- WPA Wifi security is being used
- WPS is turned on
- Wifi security could not be determined
- Tested Vulnerability Failure
- Lookup Vulnerability Failure
Learn how to use your router
- How to log in to your router
- How to reset a router to factory defaults
- How to load new firmware onto your router
- Get the default administrator password for your router.
- How to find the IP Address of your router
- Find firmware to install on your router
- Find user guides for your router
- If you are still having difficulties, maybe we can help.