Welcome to the RouterCheck Support Site
RouterCheck Support is part of the RouterCheck family of products to help you keep your home network safe and secure.
You can use it with the RouterCheck application that tests your home network for known vulnerabilities and configuration problems.
Learn how RouterCheck helps protect your home network from hackers.
- Select your router vendor.
- Select your router model.
- Click "Submit"
RouterCheck Support can:
- Help you fix your router problems
- Explain how to use your router
- Tell you whether your router has known vulnerabilities
RouterCheck Support helps you fix the following router problems:
- Bad administrator password
- Remote administration is enabled
- Open ports
- Router is pingable from the Internet
- Problems with a configured DNS server
- Problems with Wifi security (WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPS)
RouterCheck Support explains how to:
- Log in to your router
- Reset a router to factory defaults
- Load new firmware onto your router